ICBND is very excited to work with Bismarck State College (BSC) and North Dakota State University (NDSU) to offer our members a two-year School of Agricultural Lending. This year’s session will be held June 18-22, 2018 at the National Energy Center of Excellance, 1200 Schafer Street, Bismarck State College campus.
The ICBND School of Agricultural Lending will provide:
- Practical, hands-on curriculum designed for learning by doing and for easy application at the bank
- Case studies including Ag Bank Sim
- Small class size (limit 40) to increase networking opportunities and personalized instruction
- A school designed and governed by bankers and taught by experienced bankers, consultants and college professors
- Reasonable enrollment fees and an academic atmosphere conducive to a simulating learning experience.
The curriculum for the ICBND School of Agricultural Lending is designed to provide you with the practical aspects of agricultural credit & finance, farm management, marketing & related subjects. The core curriculum was developed by local North Dakota Community Ag Lenders in conjunction with NDSU and BSC Agribusiness faculty.
ICBND Member: $1,500.00 per student per year
Independent Community Bankers of Minnesota Member: $1,800.00 per student per year
Montana Independent Bankers Member $1,800.00 per student per year
Independent Community Bankers of South Dakota Member $1,800.00 per student per year
NON-ICBND Member: $2,500.00 per student per year
Monday: Registration 12:30 PM Class: 1:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Social and BBQ at ICBND Office 5:00 PM
Tuesday - Thursday: Class: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday: Bismarck Larks Baseball and Meal: 6:00 PM
Friday: Class: 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Lunch will be provided at BSC Tuesday - Thursday as part of the registration fee.
Both Monday and Wednesday evening events/meals are part of the registration fee and no additional fee will be charged. Family members and guests are welcome to both of these events.
Sponsored in part by:
To register: Click HERE